YHTA are always keen to hear from qualified Teachers, Support Staff and Nursery Nurses for vacancies throughout the region, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. Simply complete our Registration Form and we will get straight back to you. If you would like further information, you can always call us on 01757 633160. Also, as part of Academics Education Recruitment, we can also offer exciting opportunities throughout the rest of the UK and also Overseas. Start your search of Academics current vacancies HERE
As the preferred supplier for the majority of the schools we work with, we can offer you a range of opportunities, whether you are seeking full-time or part-time work, looking to gain additional experience, returning to teaching after a break, or found that you miss the “buzz” of school life, having perhaps retired, or simply fancy a change of routine.
Our specialism is finding “round pegs for round holes” so we make every effort to closely match your skills, experience and personal requirements to the assignments offered.
WHAT WE DON’T DO: (Based on feedback from disillusioned teachers and supply staff who join us from other agencies)
- “Waffle” (If you weren’t enthusiastic/flexible/committed/hardworking/ passionate etc, you wouldn’t have reached this far on our website!)
- Make false promises/guarantee work that does not exist!
- Forget about you once you have “signed on the bottom line” – our consultants do not work on a commission basis!
- Inexplicably lower your rate of pay/make strange deductions when it comes to payday!
- Send you to far-flung areas without making some contribution towards your fuel costs!
- Offer you assignments that have little or nothing to do with the education sector!
- Constantly change our admin team (you always know who is at the end of the phone so you don’t have to repeat your life history every time you call)!
YHTA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, so all positions advertised are subject to an enhanced DBS check, reference checks and a face to face meeting.
To begin the registration process, simply complete the short form on the Registration tab, or for further information, call 01757 633160.
You can browse, and apply for all teaching and support jobs currently available with Academics and YHTA by clicking on the button below:SEARCH ALL VACANCIES